European Union trade mark (EUTM)
The regional system for the protection of European Union trade mark (EUTM), is the best way to protect your trade mark in the European union. Once registered as EUTM the trade mark gains protection on the territory of all member states of EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania,Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK).
Protecting your trademark as European Union trade mark, gives your business the necessary confidence in the possessed rights, as well as enables the use of the trademark not only on the territory of one member state of the EU, but also on the territory of the whole union.
The team of IP Consulting® has taken part in the registration of hundreds of European Union trade mark (EUTM) from 2007 till now and is usually on the first place in official rankings of the European union intellectual property office – EUIPO – for european trade mark attorneys from Bulgaria according the number of applied/registered European Union trade marks.
Among our clients, who have trusted us regarding the protection of their rights (European Union trade marks and designs) before the EUIPO, are famous and respected companies from Bulgaria, USA, Russia, Moldova, China, Thailand, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, etc.
We provide the following services in connection with the registration of European Union trade marks:
- preliminary research of the trade mark;
- preparing trade mark application in accordance with the needs of the client;
- legal representation during the registration process of the trade mark;
- legal representation during opposition procedures against the trade mark;
- trade mark monitoring after registration;
- trade mark managing services;
- services related to the protection of the trade mark against infringements and enforcement.
The team of IP Cоnsulting has extensive experience in procedures of:
- revocation of European Union trade marks;
- cancellation of European Union trade marks;
- representation before the Court of Justice in connection with disputes about trade marks and designs.