IP Consulting once again successfully defended a client at OHIM (Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market).
OHIM rejected the opposition filed against the registration of Community trademark “COLEY” (word), represented by the team of IP Consulting and the trademark will be registered successfully.
Having examined the opposition filed by D.E Coffee & Tea Southern Europe, S.L.U. against “COLEY” trademark, a threee-member commission from the Opposition department of OHIM enacted a decision, rejecting the opposition in its entirety, because the opponent failed to prove genuine use of the trademarks, on which its opposition was based
IP Consulting Ltd. is a consulting agency, qualified to protect your trademarks, patents and copyrights and all your intellectual property.
IP Consulting Ltd. can show you how to benefit from your ideas and your innovations.
IP Consulting Ltd. is capable to effectively manage the intellectual property of your technologies, products and services, in order to protect your investments.
IP Consulting was created in the beginning of 2002 in response to the market need of a complex service in the field of the intellectual property in Bulgaria.
IP Consulting Ltd. is a vigorous consulting agency, with a team of experienced and internationally acknowledged experts in the field of the intellectual property management.
IP Consulting Ltd. has specialized in the protection of the industrial property rights, copyright and related rights, as well as in the protection against infringements upon the intellectual property and unfair competition.
The experts, working for the agency have vast experience in protection of clients before the Commission for protection of the competition and in application of measures for border control.
- to promote the creation, use, and protection of intellectual property
- to develop the market for the intellectual property rights
- to provide professional consulting on intellectual property rights, that include: trademarks, patents, industrial property, industrial designs, utility models, inventions, copyright and related rights
- to promote and keep best business practice in the field of intellectual property
- to manage effectively intellectual property of prospective clients
- to provide prompt, timely, effective and transparent protection of the intellectual and industrial property rights
- to participate in professional organisations and unions and help the development of the sector.