OHIM announced that from November 24, the CTM applicants will have the option of having their applications published more quickly with the new “Fast Track” procedure.
The aim of the Fast Track is the trademark application to be published in half the time or less, as compared to regular applications.
For an application to qualify for, and remain in, Fast Track applicants need to, among other conditions:
• Select the goods and services from OHIM’s harmonised database, which contains pre-validated and pre-translated terms.
• Pay at the end of the application process or immediately after submission.
Additionally, the application should not trigger any deficiency finding at the time of submission or during its examination by OHIM staff.
European Trademark Attorney
IP Consulting Ltd. is a consulting agency, qualified to protect your trademarks, patents and copyrights and all your intellectual property.
IP Consulting Ltd. can show you how to benefit from your ideas and your innovations.
IP Consulting Ltd. is capable to effectively manage the intellectual property of your technologies, products and services, in order to protect your investments.
IP Consulting was created in the beginning of 2002 in response to the market need of a complex service in the field of the intellectual property in Bulgaria.
IP Consulting Ltd. is a vigorous consulting agency, with a team of experienced and internationally acknowledged experts in the field of the intellectual property management.
IP Consulting Ltd. has specialized in the protection of the industrial property rights, copyright and related rights, as well as in the protection against infringements upon the intellectual property and unfair competition.
The experts, working for the agency have vast experience in protection of clients before the Commission for protection of the competition and in application of measures for border control.
- to promote the creation, use, and protection of intellectual property
- to develop the market for the intellectual property rights
- to provide professional consulting on intellectual property rights, that include: trademarks, patents, industrial property, industrial designs, utility models, inventions, copyright and related rights
- to promote and keep best business practice in the field of intellectual property
- to manage effectively intellectual property of prospective clients
- to provide prompt, timely, effective and transparent protection of the intellectual and industrial property rights
- to participate in professional organisations and unions and help the development of the sector.